Children All Over The World

My mom has had these visuals F.O.R.E.V.E.R.

Seriously.

I remember them from when I was in Primary!  So I thought I would share so that anyone who is feeling ambitious could copy these and make their own.   I love how visuals can help children remember a song.. even when they are "old".  These are the different ways to say thank you all over the world for the song Children All Over The World.  It's a fun song to sing during Thanksgiving time and the children love to put their faces in them!!! 
So thank you, gracias, malo, tak (however you say it) for coming and checking out our blog today!!!
They are made on poster board and colored with crayons and markers!

3 comments

  1. Wow! These are AWESOME!!!!!! I can't wait to make some!! Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I'm going to try to copy them for tomorrow (ambitious I know!) but I think I'll change the french one to wearing a striped shirt, and beret and holding a baguette. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How big of posters are these? I LOVE this idea!!

    ReplyDelete