Leaves are falling all around


Leaves are falling all around,
On the housetops, on the ground.
Leaves are falling on my nose,
On my head and hands and toes.
(Rain is falling all Around CS 241 b)

This Sunday we are celebrating Fall!!!  So I will draw a tree on the chalk board and stick leaves on it.  I will choose a child (I pick from sticks) and they get to choose a leaf.  On the back of each leaf is a song to sing.  After we sing the song, we will stick the leaf on the ground (on the bottom of the chalk board).
If my kids (yes, MY kids :)) are getting too rowdy, I will pull out my little wood turkey and we will play hide the turkey while we sing.  Just like the game Hot and Cold!





Don't make fun of my magnificent chalk drawing job.   
I swear this tree does not represent my art capabilities. 
Promise.

No comments